Saturday, January 07, 2006

 

Finished Socks "Whoppers"


Okay - here's another pair of socks - this time for my oldest son (modeled by him in his Oh-la-la model feet pose). These reminded me of those "Whoppers" candy - you know, the chocolate covered malt balls. I got so hungry for those that I actually had to buy a couple of boxes to munch as I knit these!!! The yarn is by OnLine and is one of those self-patterning sock yarns.
Casted on for my husband's next pair of socks - a gray on gray self-patterning "Dream Catcher" yarn by OPAL of Germany. Actually I spent more time talking than knitting at the 2 knitting get-togethers I hung out at today. It was so good to see all of the other knitters and see & hear about their sucesses. But now I'm exhausted. I was planning to set up the design & wind yarn for an upcoming fair isle class that I'm teaching, but I'm just too pooped. Going upstairs now to slip into my PJs and knit....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?