Wednesday, March 03, 2010

 

Sock Club Book

It's here! This is the new book that includes TWO of my original designs - Cozy Cable Socks and Beaded Lattice Socks. This is so exciting!

It is available on Amazon and soon at your local yarn stores. There are 23 different sock patterns in this little book. I haven't even seen it yet - my copies are waiting patiently at my mail forwarding service. It will cost a fortune to send them down to me here in Central America, so I'll just have to go back to the states and get them!

Socks are such great projects to knit. I'm totally hooked and have been churning out many more designs. Although I love working with many different colors of yarn together in the fair isle or stranded colorwork technique, I know that many folks prefer to knit with a single yarn in a cable or lace stitch motif. So, I design both, even though I haven't worn a sock in almost 4 years.

Comments:
Just bought the book at my LYS the other day. Loved it! It is nice to know that you have several patterns in it. Sorry you can't see the book yet :-( but know that there are a lot of us knitters that can and will be buying it!
 
Oh wow, that is so cool! Congratulations! Yeah I love knitting socks too!
 
Congrats... that must be driving you crazy not to have it in hand! I can't wait to get a copy. Sock knitting is a favorite of mine too!
 
Congratulations! You're published! I can't wait to get my copy.
 
Congratulations!!! I can't wait to make this purchase. DeeKnitter
 
Hi,

yesterday I just ordered the book at Amazon. That´s funny. I can´t wait to see your patterns in there.

Have a nice time,
Judith
 
Love the book and love your patterns as usual.....


Kaedean
 
I already have the book and did not realize you were a contributor. Congrats! Very happy you have internet access again. Missed you. Did you hear Bonita Knitting Store closed in Jan?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?