Monday, May 10, 2010

 

Honduras is heavenly

We are alive and well in heavenly Honduras. Not the mainland, but out here in the famous Bay Islands of Honduras - first Guanaja and now Roatan. What can I say? It is simply drop dead stunningly beautiful here.

Here's a quick photo (Jonesy) of how we are connecting to the internet today and how I can post this blog entry. We are hanging out on the veranda of the Fantasy Island Resort, buying beverages and using their Wifi. This is one of the most comfortable spots we've had for internet this cruising season - plus we get to use our own computers.


I'll post more later - it's been a long day already, but we'll be here a couple of weeks so expect some tales about our Caribbean adventures.

Oh...and I just took this photo of what is just off of the veranda where we are sitting right now...


Comments:
Hi Terry. I have heard from others that you are in one of the most beautiful spots on earth.Photos remind me of Provo in the Turks and Caicos.... Have a wonderful time.Darrell aka darrlaa
 
You're baaaaack!
We missed you, well I missed you! I guess I can't speak for everyone.
Hey, I have friends that live in Honduras, tell them I said Hi, ok?

The beach looks marvelous darling!
 
From Marshall
Enjoy Roatan! I was there when Fantasy Island was being built. Are you anchored behind the resort, or tied up at the marina? Be careful in town. The locals are friendly but will try to get into your pockets.
 
It's Marshall Again........... Forgot to mention that you'll need plenty of mosquito repellant!
 
You must be lucky sitting there in such a beautiful place.
We here in Switzerland just had more than a week of rain each day....

Enjoy your time over there!

Best regards from Europe,
Judith
 
Can't wait to read about the adventures and see the pictures.
 
Good to see you! That place looks heavenly. Much better than rainy, tornado-ey OK this last week.
 
I'm looking forward to your pictures and adventures. I've heard such great things about the beauty of Roatan. Enjoy and be safe!
 
Terry I love your pictures that you put on the blog. Thanks for sharing your beautiful surroundings with us.
Looking forward to hearing your adventures
 
Glad you're back in wi-fi space. Can hardly wait for more pictures of scenery and knitting.
 
Oh, you lucky kids! Mike and I spent our honeymoon almost 20 years ago on Roatan!!! LOVED IT! Enjoy!

Deborah / Benicia, CA.
 
Not to be a kill joy but we are hearing about horrendous weather. A tropical storm that has hit and doing a lot of damage to the land and people. I hope that you are safe.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?