Sunday, July 20, 2014

 

NEW Sock Knitting Book!


Yippeeee! This brand-spanking new book from Interweave Press includes both an article I wrote about knitting with multiple stranded colors of yarn in socks and the corresponding Spectrum Socks pattern. Yes, I'm tickled to pieces.

I received my author's copy in the mail last week and haven't come down from the high yet. Sockupied: 20 Knit Projects to Satisfy your Sock Obsession is available online as a Pre-Order or Kindle download on Amazon, on the Interweave website and soon in book stores and at your local yarn shops.

If you already own the Sockupied Spring 2014 emag, then you already have my contributions. BUT if you prefer a nice paper book (like I do), then this one has that and a whole lot more.

Now I really must get to knitting my lastest sock design which are on my needles. Life is good

Comments:
Congratulations! I can't wait to get a copy!
 
Congrats!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?